Saturday, July 18, 2009

live simply - thank you!

I have been having trouble posting comments on blogger sites, not just wool snippets. I am asked to sign in, I do and then it goes to my dashboard, where I click on go to WIP blog and it asks me to sign in again.... frustrating!

So, I will try this way to say thanks for the kind words on my Live simply rug. I have no idea where this will show up, but since I was given the option of posting to WIP via email, that's what I am doing. If it ends up on my page - or Lauri's - argghh.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, all, for the kind words!

cheers, maureen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle -

    Thanks for the comments - I like rug hooking also, but it KILLS my wrist. Maybe we can work a trade sometime - quilt for you, hooked rug for me. Where is your son serving?

    Blessed day to you!

    ReplyDelete