This is the next version with a few of the things changed I mentioned before. I decided on a brown border to bring it together, and might add more - I'll live with it like this for a bit first. The only thing I didn't change yet is the tail, which needs help. Too muddy looking, even though it is a bright pink - I think outlining with the tan would work better than the darker blue. Also still haven't decided whether or not to remove a cloud or two. I used all but one inch #6 strip of the spot-dye I used as part of the blues in the sky. Of course, it isn't pressed yet so I hope it will square up better then.